The Lead Admissions Coordinator supervises admissions department’s activities in the pre-admission and admission process of all inpatients and outpatients. Creates monthly schedules for admissions staff, and works closely with Business Office Director for monthly reporting purposes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least three-years experience in hospital admissions preferred.
- Must be familiar with Medical Terminology
- Knowledgeable of Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance companies etc.
- Ability to clearly communicate with others regarding admissions procedures and financial obligations.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions, (word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.) is essential.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also submit your resume using our ONLINE APPLICATION.
St. Helena Parish Hospital and Nursing Home is an equal opportunity provider and employer.