Responsible for the daily cleaning and order of patient care areas, work areas, supply rooms, corridors, lobbies, restrooms, food service areas and offices as assigned, patio areas.
Hours: Rotating shift, on weekdays and weekends.
- Perform cleaning procedures in accordance with facility policy.
- Observe waste disposal procedures in accordance with facility policy.
- Follow directions.
- Assist in the proper care and use of housekeeping equipment.
- Identify and report any equipment malfunction to supervisor.
- Report any observed area in poor repair to supervisor.
- Dispense soap, paper, and other housekeeping supplies.
- Attend in-service training programs for housekeeping employees.
- Observe infection control procedures related to the housekeeping department.
- Follow residents’ rights policies at all times.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Accept assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floor.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, blinds.
- Dust furniture, washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, washes windows, door panels, and sills.
Prior experience preferred.
You may submit your resume using our ONLINE APPLICATION.
St. Helena Parish Hospital and Nursing Home is an equal opportunity provider and employer.